lundi 4 juillet 2016

"Cannot access setup.py: No such file or directory" - can't run any .py files?


This problem started while I was installing pyswip and needed to run a setup.py file. Using the command "python setup.py", I'm greeted with the following message: "python: can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory."

I know this question's been asked a lot before, so I've tried everything in previous answers. Including #!/usr/bin/env python or #!/usr/bin/env python-3.3.0 at the very top of the script and then trying "chmod +x setup.py" gives the following: "chmod: cannot access setup.py': No such file or directory".

Trying to run other .py files from the terminal gives the same result.

Running the file in the Python Shell from IDLE doesn't do anything.

Running the "ls -d */" command shows that the Python-3.3.0/ directory, where the .py files in question are, is definitely there.

Am I missing something really obvious? (If it helps, I have Elementary OS 0.2.)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire