vendredi 8 juillet 2016

Create random rectangle on canvas


I want to create a random rectangle on my rectangle class.

I have a function def randomRects(x,y,width,height): (x, y) is the top left corner and width must be less than 90, height less than 70.

I understand to create a random rectangle you have to do something like canvas.create_rectangle(x1,x2,y1,y1), but I'm not sure how to do it in this situation. I'm also not sure if width and height should be in parameters or not.

import random

class Rectangle:

def __init__(self, height, width):
    self.height = 80
    self.width = 100
 #not sure if above is correct

def randomRects(x,y,width, height):
        w = random.randrange(100)
        h = random.randrange(80) 
        w.create_rectangle(x,y,width,height)
        h.create_rectangle(x,y,width,height)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire