jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Create variables from Html elements


Is it possible to create dynamic javascript variables after document ready?

I don't know if this is possible, but i would like to make a script that gets all the DOM elements and makes variables from them.

The reason is I am trying to make a plugin that removes the $() from the jQuery selector so my functions would be

div.click()

instead of

$('div').click()

This is just for fun, and I would be interested to hear if it is possible to create variables after load?

Please can you let me know if you know a way? or if there is another way I could shorten the $() selector..

i need variables so that I can assign $('div') to a var div and then dynamically use those variables.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire