dimanche 3 juillet 2016

Deploying multiple Gunicorn applications. Best process manager for easy one-click setup?


I am a python programmer, and server administration was always a bit hard for me to immerse to. I always read tutorials and in practice just repeated the steps each time I set up a new project. I always used uwsgi, but realized that gunicorn is easier for simple projects like mine.

Recently, I successfully set up my first single gunicorn application with the help of this article: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-django-with-postgres-nginx-and-gunicorn-on-ubuntu-16-04

But what should I do if I want to launch another app with gunicorn? Should I just make another systemd service file, like myproject.service? I'm looking for convenient 'one click' setup, so I can easily transfer my project to another machine, or add more gunicorn applications without much configuration. Or maybe, I should use another process manager like supervisor? What is the best solution for a newbie like me?

Sorry if my question's too dumb, but I'm really trying.

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire