samedi 9 juillet 2016

Disabling CheckBox in the KendoGrid Template using jquery


I have a KendoGrid with column UniqueId that has a ClientTemplate with Checkbox. This is a small part of my code: columns.Bound(c => c.UniqueId).Title(ELSORegistry.Resources.Views.Home.HomeStrings.UniqueId) .ClientTemplate("<input type='checkbox' class='primaryBox' id='#= UniqueId #' value='#= UniqueId #'>#= UniqueId #</input>"); I would like to disable this Checkbox using jquery (something like that: columns.Bound(c => c.UniqueId).Title(ELSORegistry.Resources.Views.Home.HomeStrings.UniqueId) .ClientTemplate("<input type='checkbox' class='primaryBox' checked='true' style='display:none;' id='#= UniqueId #'>#= UniqueId #</input>");) How can I do this? (I want to keep column UniqueId, only to disable the Checkbox). Thank you in advance for any help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire