lundi 4 juillet 2016

How to add multiple input field inside a div dynamically using Javascript/Jquery


I need one help. I need to create some multiple input field dynamically on onkeypress event using Javascript/Jquery. Let me to explain my requirement.

I have one text-box,when user is entering any key on that text area two input field and second text-box is opening.When user will enter any key on second text box again another two input field and third text-box will open and so on. There is also a cross button is creating to close each individual set of text-box. Check my code here .In my current code i doing this putting all field static as user may create many nos of input field so that i want to create those in dynamically with different name and id.

My total code is present inside plunkr .Please check these and help me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire