lundi 11 juillet 2016

IBM Buemix - Watson Alchemy- How to refer to a local directory on my laptop


Currently, I am using the following code to do analysis for a website: import json from os.path import join, dirname from watson_developer_cloud import AlchemyLanguageV1 alchemy_language = AlchemyLanguageV1(api_key='YOUR API KEY') url = 'https://developer.ibm.com/watson/blog/2015/11/03/price-reduction- for-watson-personality-insights/' combined_operations = ['page-image', 'entity', 'keyword', 'title', 'author', 'taxonomy', 'concept', 'doc-emotion'] print(json.dumps(alchemy_language.combined(url=url, extract=combined_operations), indent=2)) Can anyone tell me how to refer to a local directory where I am having my own html file for analysis? I tried to use the following code and it is not working: #html ='C:UsersDownloadsPythonname8.htm'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire