dimanche 3 juillet 2016

JQuery event listeners coming from nowhere


I have 42 event listeners so far and they all load up in the main.js file I have, but just today, I am noticing something strange, and I am getting a headache over it.

In my main.js, I only call it once - hence the main.js

BUT WHERE ON EARTH IS THIS VM COMING FROM!?!?!? I have inspected it, and it is literally my main.js script from YESTERDAY!!

It is making the trigger fire twice, and with my main.js being updated, it fires yesterdays code AS WELL AS todays code, so I have twice the action happening. It is supposed to open a new tab using AJAX, but instead it is opening 2 tabs.

I have disabled cache. restarted my computer and used other devices! but it is STILL THERE on EVERY platform.

Hopefully someone can help me out and I can post the whole script if I have to or chunks you may request. The script is over 700 lines long and active.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire