samedi 9 juillet 2016

python packages with dependencies in windows system


I am trying to work with python on a new project in my windows system. The project uses ffmpeg and pyrabin among others. I find it extremely difficult to move forward with pip installing these packages as they constantly keep on asking for missing dependencies. Following are some errors: ffvideoffvideo.c(254) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libavutil/rational.h': No such file or directory localtemppip-build-kvsijcpyrabinsrcrabin_polynomial.h(38) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdint.h': No such file or directory It is taking me forever to resolve each of them. Please advice on how to quickly resolve such missing dependencies. I tried google and it is full of options for linux systems. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire