lundi 4 juillet 2016

Tensorflow GPU setup: error with CUDA


I have TF 0.8 installed on Python3, MacOSX El Capitan.

When running a simple test code for TF I get this message:

ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/_pywrap_tensorflow.so, 10): 
Library not loaded: @rpath/libcudart.7.5.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/tensorflow/python/_pywrap_tensorflow.so
  Reason: image not found

My .bash_profile is as follows:

export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-7.5/lib:/usr/local/cuda/lib
  • in /Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-7.5/lib I have a file called libcudart.7.5.dylib
  • in /usr/local/cuda/lib I have an alias called libcudart.7.5.dylib

I have tried several permutations of .bash_profile without success. ANy idea what may be wrong?

Note that I can successfully use my GPU with Theano so there's no reason to believe the GPU/cuDNN/CUDA install may be faulty.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire