mardi 5 juillet 2016

Two files comparsion


I have a really weird problem. I've got three files, which contain one column of numbers. I need to get ONLY unique values from first file, that are not present at second and third files. I tried Python like: for e in firstfile: if e not in secondfile: resultfile.append(e) return resultfile And same for third file. I tried uniq, sort, diff, some awk scripts and comm in linux shell like here: Fast way of finding lines in one file that are not in another? But the only result i get each time is THE SAME AMOUNT OF LINES AS IT WAS IN FORMER FIRST FILE. I don't get it at all! Maybe, i've missed something? Maybe it's something with a format? However, i checked it a lot of times. Here are the files: http://dropmefiles.com/BaKGj P.S. Later i thought there are no unique lines at all, but i checked it manually, some numbers in first file ARE unique.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire