mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Why does Task Manager not run some lines of code in script?


Python novice here.

I have a Python script that performs some geodatabase management (reconcile/post versions, compress, etc). I have the following line of code in my script:

createLog = open(str(datetime.date.today()) + ".txt", "w")

along each step of the script I add to the text file with the following statements:

createLog.write("Database connections blocked.n")

When I run the script in my IDE (PyCharm) I get the desired result: A text file with each step written to the .txt file. When I run it in Task Scheduler no .txt file is created and therefore no log. Everything else runs as far as I can tell. I'm able to track edits made to the data.

I have experienced things like this before with task scheduler but have never been able to resolve the problem in the past.

Any ideas?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire