jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Datamaps.js responsive map


I have a map which i created using Datamaps.js The map is created in run time in an svg and according to the screen of the user. However the problem lies when i press the zoom out button in my chrome browser. The map size is scaled down which i believe is the purpose of the zoom out button in chrome. So my question is : Is there a way where we can make the map size remain the same without refreshing the browser even when we press the zoom out button ? I have seen tutorials on the internet which say responsive SVG...but they also scale down when i press the zoom out button. I know this is crazy to check responsiveness by pressing the zoom out button but this is something i intend to do. Please help if there is a solution. Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire