jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Python 3.4 compatibility with numpy, scipy, and matplotlib


I am very new to Python and am wondering what versions of numpy/scipy/matplotlib are compatible with different versions of Python--or to what degree it matters that they match up.

Right now I am using Python 3.4.3, numpy 1.8.2, scipy 0.13.3 and matplotlib 1.3.1. I saw on the scipy FAQ that "the first release of NumPy to support Python 3 was NumPy 1.5.0. Python 3 support in SciPy starts with version 0.9.0." But how should one know what versions of these modules are appropriate for python 3.4? Eg. I know that there is a scipy0.18, but will it potentially cause problems if attempt to use with python 3.4 and not 3.5? Sorry if this is a silly question, I just want to avoid having to uninstall/update different versions multiple times, which I already have done.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire