dimanche 3 juillet 2016

store variables from dialog and pass to other div


I have a dialog that has values in it. When a li is clicked, I want it to save the value. When the button is clicked, I want the saved values to be placed in the div thats outside of the dialog box ( closing the dialog ). I'm having a problem storing the values and sending them to the previous box ( might have to use AJAX here ).

<!-- this is the dialog box -->
<div class="fontBox">
  <ul>
    <li>A</li>
    <li>B</li>
    <li>C</li>
  </ul>
</div>
<div id="Button">Insert Value</div>

<!-- Previous Page -->
<table>
  <tr>
    <td id="landing">This is where I want the value to go</td>
  </tr>
</table>

$('.fontBox ul li').on('click', function () {
   $(this).css('background', 'green');
   var nValue = $(this).val($(this).text());
   localStorage.setItem("nValue", nValue);

   if (nValue != null) {
       $('#landing').text(nValue);
   }
});

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire