mercredi 5 août 2015

how stream and play ip camera rtsp using libvlc with rtp over rtsp(TCP) VLC option


I write a video server in c++ that is using LIBVLC to stream a AXIS IP camera(192.168.1.25) with computer ip(192.168.1.46). All this time it has been working well with video file stream. Now the I wants to work with IP stream When I tried to open this url(forexample for clint mode): rtsp://192.168.1.46/axis_string_stream on my windows VLC player, I had to go to Tools > Preferences > Input/Codecs and select RTP over RTSP (TCP) in order to be able to play the video stream. Otherwise it wont display the camera(pause in first frame). My question is, is there such parameter in VLC object for the code application to select RTP over RTPS(default parameter:Http)? Because currently it is not working on the application and I'm want set rtp over rtsp (TCP), is this already possible with libvlc through parameter setting in source code? any help would be appreciated! Thanks



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire