vendredi 24 juin 2016

Registration form/Auto fill list - Sharepoint 2013


It's my first post here. I'm looking for an answer since 2 days now.

I'm working with sharepoint 2013 and sharepoint designer 2013. I DON'T HAVE INFOPATH. I'm a beginner with SharePoint so please be clear in your answer.

I have 2 lists, one is a training calendar and the other one is for registration to these trainings. Here's the picture. (PICTURE #1)

Two pictures in one

As you can see on the first picture there's a link call "Register" on the calendar list. (I have a link that explain how to do so, but I need 10 reputation to put more than 2 links so too bad!) This link open a new form of the list "Mes cours" (it's the same list as "Inscription" in the second picture). (PICTURE #2)

The first thing I want is that when I click on the "Register" link, the information of the row appear automatically. If someone click on the link towards Formation SharePoint, all the information about this class is on the form.

This way, when the employee click to register to a class, all the information about this class appear on the form. In the second picture I linked, I'd like that the "Title" (or meeting), "Start time", "End time", "Éligibilité", "Lieu", "Salle/Code connexion", "Nom du formateur" and "Langue" field appear on the form.

One important thing is that theses need to be read only, so employees can't change the information.

Here is the picture of what I want at the end if I click on the link Register towards "Formation SharePoint"

What I want

Feel free to ask me for more details.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire